|Title||Senior DaaS Sales and Marketing Specialist|
|Categories||Marketing & Communications|
Provide leadership and coordination of company sales and marketing functions and
guidance for DaaS product development. Develop and implement sales and marketing
strategy. Monitor and analyze sales and marketing activity against goals.
· Direct and coordinate company sales and marketing functions.
· Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology.
· Direct and oversee the company marketing function to identify and develop new
customers for products and services.
· Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities,
direct marketing, and new project development.
· Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results.
· Develop and manage sales and marketing budgets, and oversee the development
and management of internal operating budgets.
· Plan and coordinate public affairs, and communications efforts, to include public
relations and community outreach.
· Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinate the
management of all other accounts.
· Participate in the development of new project proposals.
· Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and
· Supervise the planning and development of company marketing and
· Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote
· Supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and
· Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors.
· Recommend and administer policies and procedures to enhance operations.
· Work with department managers and corporate staff to develop five year and ten
year business plans for the company.
· Establish and implement short- and long-range company goals, objectives, policies,
and operating procedures.
· Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
· Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting,
negotiating, and change management. Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals
and revenue expectations. Experience in planning marketing strategies, advertising
campaigns, and successful public relations efforts.
· Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal
skills. Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and
simultaneously manage several projects. Ability to participate in and facilitate group
· Masters Degree in International Business Marketing with 5+ years of experience in a
senior-level sales and/or marketing position.
· Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
· Deep industry knowledge in the IT and Telecommunications field.
· Microsoft Office suite, Salesforce, Adobe Creative suite, ArcGIS, AutoCAD, Google
· Native English speaker, other European languages a plus.